First Enterprise Bank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promoting or other employment practices, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin or disability status.
The bank is committed to the spirit and letter of applicable laws and regulations pertaining to equal opportunity and affirmative action in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, and all areas of compensation. It is the policy of the bank to hire quality associates based on specific qualifications and guidelines and to retain these associates by providing professional leadership and individual growth potential. The bank recognizes that its associates are its greatest asset. With this philosophy in mind, First Enterprise Bank has developed the following objectives:
- Employ and promote on the basis of merit
- Maintain fair competitive salary programs
- Provide training and development programs
- Afford opportunities for advancement
- Maintain attractive and efficient environments
- Establish and maintain a free flow of communication amongst all employees
- Assist employees in providing for their health and welfare through a comprehensive benefits program
It is the constant purpose and intent of First Enterprise Bank to comply fully with the various civil rights acts and executive orders implementing such legislation, together with all state and local legislation and ordinances pertaining to equal employment.